Please tell me if you’re not thoroughly enjoying your lessons, and we’ll work out what’s needed to make this an awesome experience. I love structure, but I’ll be as flexible as I can to ensure that your needs are met.
Each lesson lasts 40 minutes.
- $100 per lesson.
- Schedule one lesson at a time, as often or as rarely as you like.
- $90 per lesson.
- Reserve the same time every week.
- If you cancel and take no lessons during a given week, a $40 fee maintains your reserved time slot for future weeks.
- Credit card on file required.
Register here or in person.
Group/split lessons: $20 per additional student.
Please let me know at least 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson. You can manage your lessons through my Scheduling page or contact me at my email or (206) 496-2905. Without 48 hours’ notice, you will be charged full price for a missed lesson. No exceptions.
If you need to cancel on short notice, you still have a few options. (For example, if you’re sick and contagious, I wouldn’t mind if you stayed home.)
- If you’re feeling up for it, you could Skype in. A handful of my students already take Skype lessons from various parts of the world, or from across town when the traffic’s intolerable.
- You could send someone in your place. As long as I have a heads up, I could do a one-time lesson with a family member or friend on guitar, bass, ukulele, mandolin, banjo, piano, drums, voice, harmonica, music theory, songwriting, composition, improvisation.
- I could use your reserved lesson time to record a little instructional video on a topic of your choice. This can be really useful to practice with over the course of several weeks as you master the song or concept.
Sign Up for Lessons Today!
Ready to get started? Got some more questions?