Please tell me if you’re not thoroughly enjoying your lessons, and we’ll work out what’s needed to make this an awesome experience. I love structure, but I’ll be as flexible as I can to ensure that your needs are met.
Each lesson lasts 40 minutes.
- $120 per lesson.
- Schedule one lesson at a time, as often or as rarely as you like.
- $110 per lesson.
- Reserve the same time every week.
- Lesson fee is charged every week on your regular lesson day whether you attend, cancel, or reschedule.
- Reschedule a canceled lesson up to three weeks before or after the original lesson, subject to scheduling availability.
- Credit card on file required.
Please let me know at least 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson. You can manage your lessons through my Scheduling page or contact me at my email or (206) 496-2905. Lessons canceled with less than 48 hours’ notice are billed at full price and cannot be rescheduled. No exceptions; please don’t ask.
If you need to cancel on short notice due to illness, logistics, or an emergency, you still have a few options:
- Skype in. A handful of my students already take Skype lessons from various parts of the world, or from across town when the traffic’s intolerable.
- Send someone in your place. As long as I have a heads up, I could do a one-time lesson with a family member or friend on anything musical: guitar, bass, ukulele, mandolin, banjo, piano, drums, voice, harmonica, music theory, songwriting, composition, improvisation.
- Video lesson. I could use your reserved lesson time to record a short, customized instructional video on a topic of your choice. This can be really useful to practice with over the course of several weeks as you master the song or concept.